M&M's Valentine Exchange Variety Pack 28 Pc
M&M's® Valentine Exchange Variety Pack. Milk Chocolate Candies. MiNis® & Fun Size®. Calories 60 To 80. 3% To 4% DV Per Pack. Net Wt 14.20 OZ (402.6 g). The Sweetest way to show some love! Perfect for: A Special someone. Making deals with capid. Sweet sized treats. Sharing the love. Secret admirers. Party snacks. Everyday treats. Just because! M&M's Brand MINIS Milk Chocolate Candies: What's Inside: Per MINI Pack. Calories 80, 4% DV. Total Fat 3.5g, 5% DV. Sat. Fat 2g, 10% DV. Sugars 11g, * . Sodium 15mg, 1% DV. M&M's® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies: What's inside: Calories 60, 3% DV. Total Fat 2.5g, 4% DV. Sat. Fat 1.5g, 8% DV. Sugars 9 g, * . Sodium 10mg, 0% DV. * No DV defined. To learn more, Visit www.marshealthyliving.com. The sweetest way to show some love! Perfect for: A special someone. Making deals with Cupid. Sweet sized treats. Sharing the love. Secret admirers. Party snacks. Everyday treats. Mars Real Chocolate®. ®/™ trademarks Mars, Incorporated. Please save the unused product and wrapper. M&M's® Chocolate Candies are made of the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace it. We value your questions or comments, Call 1-800-627-7852 M-F, 8:30 AM to 5 PM EST. www.mms.com. ©Mars, Incorporated.